TCL’s 32″ 3-Series Roku Smart LED TV could be the best value for the money, and you can get one for $128 shipped, this weekend only, originally $179.99. Its smart functionality means that you’ll be able to access all of your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes through an on-screen interface, without having to attach any external devices. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Dimensions with Stand (W x H x D): 28.8" x 18.9" x 7.1" | Without Stand (W x H x D): 28.8" x 17.2" x 2.9" | Weight with Stand: 8.2 lbs | Weight without Stand: 8.0 lbs
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- HD, Resolution: High definition (720p) resolution for excellent detail, color and contrast
- Dual band Wi-Fi: Get fast and easy access to your favorite content to the dual band Wi-Fi connection
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
The high-definition (720p) resolution has great detail, color and contrast for most situations, while dual-band WiFi allows for quick access to your favorite content. As for inputs, there are 3 x HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 x USB (media player), RF, composite, a headphone jack, and an optical audio out. Voice control is compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to help you find movie titles, change channels, or switch inputs.