The Tesla Model S, first launched in 2012, hasn’t seen many aesthetic upgrades, other than a front fascia refresh during 2016, but some major changes could be coming this year. Spotted near the company’s Palo Alto headquarters in California, this new footage either shows the upcoming Model S refresh or the tri-motor Plaid edition, though it’s missing the aerodynamic bits to confirm the latter, mainly the widebody. However, it does appear to have a lowered suspension and a revamped air diffuser. Read more for the video and additional information.
Other things we noticed is the chrome delete, new headlights, and revamped wheels. If it does turn out to be the Tesla Model S Plaid, this beastly electric sedan has a 520+ mile range and 520+-mile, 1,100 horsepower, good for a 0-60 mph time of under 2 seconds, while topping out at 200 mph, all for less than $140,000 USD, or at least in the US.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch.
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.Rated voltage:54.8V
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.