Photo credit: Albert C. Lee
Tesla CEO Elon Musk may have finished his SNL hosting gig, but that’s not the only thing he did in New York City during his stay last week. He shipped a Cybertruck prototype over to the city and drove it around before showcasing the vehicle at one of the company stores this past weekend. Why aren’t there any outside mirrors? It uses an internal sideview camera system instead. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
A few lucky pre-orders may receive their Tesla Cybertruck at the end of 2021, although mass production isn’t expected to begin until 2022 at Giga Texas. One thing that will most certainly change in the production version, aside from being made slightly smaller than the prototype, is the top light above the windshield, which NY state law does not permit.
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN DETAILS: Just like a full-size Tesla, the My First Model Y delivers the superior Tesla experience for your toddler
- HONKING HORN: This toddler ride-on includes a working horn
- PREMIUM WHEELS: With a rubber grip tread, these wheels provide a smooth and quiet ride. The wheels are safe for indoor and outdoor use
- develop motor skills and learn to ride.
- WORKING STEERING: The working steering helps riders as young as 18 months develop motor skills and learn to ride