The Project Triumph TE-1 electric motorcycle prototype could be the most extreme yet, with an 22-pound Integral Powertrain motor that generates 174 hp, paired with a 360-volt WAE battery pack capable of producing up to 228 hp. Its 15 kWH battery is good for approximately 124-miles on a full charge, but this has yet to be confirmed by the company. There’s also an advanced silicon carbide switch technology in the inverter that reduces losses in the inverter and results in greater drivetrain efficiency. Read more for a video and additional information.
The company’s all-new advanced vehicle control software incorporates all the electrical systems to ensure intuitive throttle response, regenerative braking, traction control and every other dimension that a customer would expect from a high-performance Triumph motorcycle. A complete, rideable bike is expected to hit the road later this year.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display; LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle; Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement; The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- This is a be great gift choice and a super challenge for LEGO Technic fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display; Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model, Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide
- Designed for Lego 42107,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Ducati Panigale V4 R from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
The completion of Phase 2, and the promising results achieved to date, provide an exciting glimpse of the potential electric future and showcase the talent and innovation of this unique British collaboration. Without doubt the outcome of this project will play a significant part in our future efforts to meet our customer’s ambition and desire to reduce their environmental impact and for more sustainable transportation. This important project will provide one of the foundations for our future electric motorcycle strategy, which is ultimately focused on delivering what riders want from their Triumph; the perfect balance of performance, handling, and real-world usability, with genuine Triumph character,” said Nick Bloor, Triumph CEO.