Love Jurassic Park and want to own a replica of the tour vehicle seen in the film? This could be your chance, as one of these is headed to the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, Arizona. It’s based on a 1993 Ford Explorer XLT and features a full exterior Jurassic Park-inspired vinyl wrap, driving lights, a front push bar as well as a movie-inspired rear plate. Passengers may also notice the T. Rex graphic on the ceiling of the cabin. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Due to the current world events, Barret-Jackson delayed its annual auction from January to March 20-27, 2021. The public is allowed to attend this year’s event, although they aren’t allowed inside the auction arena. Large screens will be setup outside for people to watch and see the vehicles up-close, along with vendors, musicians as well as a few thrill rides. More information here.
- Build a cool offroader vehicle, trailer with a detailed interior, jungle scene with hidden treasure and a Baryonyx dinosaur, then role-play a dangerous treasure hunt with Owen in Jurassic World!
- This LEGO Jurassic World dinosaur toy set includes 4 minifigures: Owen Grady, Claire Dearing, Danny Nedermeyer, Sinjin Prescott, plus a Red the dog figure and a large posable Jurassic World Baryonyx dinosaur figure
- Kids can recreate thrilling action from the LEGO Jurassic World animated series with this popular toy dinosaur kit
- Offroad buggy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide Trailer measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Jungle scene build measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep Baryonyx dinosaur figure measures 4” (12cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- 434 pieces – Dinosaur gift playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages; This LEGO Jurassic World Baryonyx Face-Off: The Treasure Hunt 75935 playset can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
A 4.0-liter V6 engine sends power to all four wheels through a 4-speed automatic transmission, and features include front disc brakes, air conditioning, power windows and locks, and new 2019 BFGoodrich all-terrain T/A KO2 tires,” according to the auction listing.