The TURBRO Suburbs TS25 not only is an electric fireplace, but an infrared heater as well, and you can get one for $143.99 shipped, today only, originally $199.99. Thanks to its infrared heating technology, this compact electric fireplace evenly spreads heat spread throughout the room without removing any moisture. Use the included remote control to adjustment the temperature from afar, while an LED panel shows the temperature. Product page. Read more for two videos and additional information.
- 🔥Upgraded New Design: The elegantly vintage door allows you to see the control panel and easily adjust the thermostat and settings with the remote control without opening the door. Infrared heating starts warming up your room instantly without removing any moisture or producing smoke or ash.
- 🔥Adjustable Flames: Create an enchanting fireside environment without the mess and smoke of a real fire. The 3 brightness levels of the flame effect can be turned on separately from the heat to really help you set the mood.
- 🔥Customizable Timer: Don’t let your room get too hot. You can set a timer using the remote control so the electric fireplace shuts off automatically after a certain amount of time. The timer range is 30 mins up to 6 hours.
- 🔥Easy To Use: Simply flip the switch to turn on the heating element, set the thermostat from 62-82℉, and wait as your room instantly begins to heat up. The remote control can be used to make adjustments from the comfort of your couch.
- 🔥Overheating Protection: Automatically shuts the heater off if the internal temperature gets too hot. The TURBRO Suburbs heater is CSA certified to be safe for use in North America.
The flames have three adjustable brightness levels and can be used alone at night, even without the heater on. If the heater gets too warm, it automatically shuts off to prevent damage to the unit an its surroundings. You can also set a timer, anywhere from 30-minutes to 6-hours, so you never forget to shut it off.