The 1980 BMW M1 is already a rare vehicle to begin with, and this one is from the late Paul Walker and Roger Rodas’ AE Performance collection. What makes this vehicle even rarer is that it’s one of a handful modified by German BMW dealer AHG. In addition to a 75 horsepower boost (350 horsepower total) from its 3,453cc M88 inline-six engine, paired with a ZF five-speed manual transaxle, it also sports a custom body kit, paint job and three-piece 16″ BBS wheels wrapped in Yokohama Advan tires. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information about this $350,000+ gem.
Step inside, you’ll find black leather seats as well as a leather-trimmed console and dash. The original cloth seat inserts have also been replaced with leather, although checkered cloth is retained on the door panel inserts headliner / rear firewall. Standard features on the M1 include air conditioning, power seats, and Blaupunkt cassette player sound system. A six-digit odometer shows 6,800 kilometers (~4,200 miles), with just 50 added by the current owner. More information here.
- Drum roll please as we proudly introduce the first-ever, playable LEGO Grand Piano; Experience the hands-on pleasure of creating a highly sophisticated LEGO concert piano model and then play beautiful music with it
- The LEGO Ideas Grand Piano (21323) has a removable 25-key keyboard, authentic hammer action, moving dampers and pedal, and motor; Combined with the LEGO Powered Up app, you can play a tune yourself or automatically
- Revel in the authentic design details of this beautiful model, from the top lid that can be propped up just like a real grand piano’s, to the opening fallboard and piano leg wheels, plus a height adjustable bench
- If you are looking for a creative DIY project, this 3,662-piece model building kit is ideal for you; So, take some time out and click your stress away with a rewarding challenge that will leave you feeling revitalized
- The piano measures over 8.5” (22.5cm) high, 12” (30.5cm) wide and 13.5” (35.5cm) deep when closed; A stylish item for your home or workplace, it also makes a cool gift for musicians, music-lovers, pianists and hobbyists
The Paul Rosche-designed 3,453cc M88/1 inline-six features Kugelfischer-Bosch fuel injection, Magneti-Marelli ignition, and six individual throttle bodies. Road-going cars were rated for 277 horsepower, and AHG-tuned cars received a power upgrade to a reported 350 horsepower via engine and exhaust system modifications.” said the seller.