Ubisoft has just debuted Hyper Scape, a free-to-play battle royale game that pits up to 100 players against each other in a single match. The gameplay take place in Neo-Arcade, an expansive, virtual city, where three-player squads and solo players are equipped with weapons as well as hack abilities. To win, you’ll need to either be the last man standing or pick and keep control of a crown for 45 seconds. Read more for two videos and additional information.
This game will eventually make its way to the PlayStation 5, and Xbox One platforms, but the first play test is only available on the PC in parts of North America and Europe. This technical test will run from today through July 7. Why is it an instant hit on Twich? Well, it boasts an audience participation function where streamers can experience the game with their followers.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15.6 inches Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory; 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades) and 1 - Available hard drive bay
- LAN: 10, 100, 1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port); Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- Backlit keyboard; Acer Cool Boost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports