Photo credit: Miller Motorcars
The very first Bugatti Divo has arrived in the United States, and Miller Motorcars gives us a first look. This mid-engined, track-focused hypercar draws inspiration from the Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic and the Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo concept. It’s powered by an 8.0L quad-turbocharged W16 engine generating 1,479 hp and 1,180 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission. Read more for the video and additional information.
Limited to just 40-units worldwide and priced at $5.8-million USD, this exquisite example was shipped from Paris to New York and then delivered to Miller Motorcars. On the inside, it’s similar to the Chiron, but has Alcantara upholstery and carbon-fiber accents for weight saving purposes. Other features include stiffer springs / dampers, carbon-fiber wiper blades, reduced sound insulation, a lighter sound system and removing the storage areas found in the doors / center console.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide