Photo credit: Reddit
UFO researcher Scott C. Waring has spent years sifting through images and data in search of conclusive evidence of intelligent extraterrestrials visiting planets in our solar system. His latest find is a possible unidentified flying object that is 25-times the size of the Earth jetting out of the Sun, possibly after a refueling trip. Sure, based on our knowledge, no material on Earth can withstand such heat, but anything is possible with craft from other star systems made from unknown materials. Read more for a video and additional information.
Another explanation could simply be sun mantle material being ejected, but that’s the case, it should be glowing and still burning to some degree, though it’s not. So Scott Waring believes there is a better chance of this black sphere being an alien ship or space station that was occupying a hollow space within the star and then exiting.
- Challenge your construction skills with this LEGO Ideas ISS (21321) display model, featuring 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, posable Canadarm2 and other authentic details to discover as you build
- This ISS model comes with a stand, 2 astronaut microfigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts to create a spectacular display and rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO projects
- Includes a 148-page booklet featuring fascinating facts about the International Space Station, the spaceship model’s fan creator and LEGO designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas theme’s 10th anniversary
- A super treat for yourself, birthday present or holiday gift idea for space fans, adults aged 16+ or any experienced LEGO builder, this 864-piece set offers hours of creative fun, whether built solo or with friends
- This ISS (International Space Station) toy building kit for adults, measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide, makes a beautiful display model that will catch the eye of every passerby
I caught a giant black orb exiting our sun on SOHO images today. The images are actually from June 27, but are still seen as current for some unknown reason. The black sphere is over 25X the size of the earth and sits there for a few hours before it shoots away. This is certainly one of the biggest spheres seen near our sun in a while,” said a UFO hunter.