United Airlines Flight 328 managed to safely land at Denver International Airport on Saturday after the right engine on a Boeing 777-200 failed, leaving a string of debris from the plane scattered on the ground. This plane, with 231 passengers and 10 crew on board, was heading to Honolulu when it suffered an engine failed soon after takeoff, but thankfully, there were no reports of injuries, either on the plane or the ground. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Broomfield police posted several images of the plane debris on the ground, including an engine cowling right in front of a home and other parts scattered in a field. The FAA will be investigating the 26-year-old 777 aircraft, which is powered by two Pratt & Whitney PW4000 engines. The main focus will be on what caused the accident and whether a fan blade failed.
- PILOTED FLIGHT - Grab a sheet of paper, fold it, and go! Instantly put yourself in the cockpit of an amazing smartphone controlled paper airplane that does high speed tricks. The bluetooth module, which includes autopilot control, connects to your phone so you can experience the sensation of flying countless paper, foam, and even Balsa Wood airplane models.
- INCREDIBLE STABILITY - Loops, Barrel Rolls, & Hammerheads are achieved with the special Acro Mode! Your paper plane’s onboard computer automatically calibrates your paper airplane for imperfect weather with a built-in launch assist and wind stabilizer. Now hobbyists, tinkerers, or students can become the flight controller!
- RAPID CHARGING - A 30 minute quick charge gives you 10 minutes of flight time along with an incredible range of up to 230ft! Traveling up to 20mph, your plane will spend less time on the tarmac and more time in the air. Simply connect the included micro USB cable to a charging port and plot out your next journey.
- STEM READY - Experience the aerodynamic forces that make flight possible through various wing configurations. Lift, drag, thrust, and gravity are learned first hand. Purchase the Night-Flight Kit and Accessory Kit to see how different parts create a new experience. Great for an outdoor class or exploration together with family.
- DURABLE - A near indestructible heavy duty carbon fiber body includes a nylon reinforced nose and motor mount. The POWERUP 4.0 paper airplane set is designed to withstand bumps, bangs, and even an unexpected crash. If your paper plane flies out of range, the onboard computer will safely land itself! Includes a one year warranty.
— philip lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) February 20, 2021