F9 is finally set to hit theaters on May 28, 201, and during filming, some of the footage they shot in Brazil already leaked online, including a few muscle cars. One that wouldn’t look out of place is this 1968 Camaro Restomod, which is powered by a 6.2-liter LS3 V8 fitted with an Edelbrock E-Force supercharger, an intercooler, and a longer-duration camshaft, paired with a Tremec T56 six-speed manual transmission. Other features include a limited-slip differential, Holley EFI vehicle management, an aftermarket front subframe, adjustable coilover suspension, Wilwood disc brakes, power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering, a MagnaFlow exhaust system, and 18-inch Forgeline wheels. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
The stealthy shaved bodywork is finished in black with satin black vinyl racing stripes, while the custom interior boasts black leather and Alcantara upholstery. You’ll see a custom center console that houses the vehicle management system as well as power window switches, along with an American Powertrain shifter, and a touchscreen stereo system with Bluetooth connectivity as well as USB port. More information here.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (14cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4-inch (11cm) high, 1-inch (4cm) wide and 1-inch (3cm) deep
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play
A Chassisworks g-Connector chassis stiffening system has also been installed and new patch panels were added to the underbody toward the rear of the car and then seam welded. Maintenance since completion of the build has reportedly included annual fluid changes and biannual safety inspections,” said the owner.