The Moto G 5G (2022) Smartphone is great as a backup device or just when traveling, and you can get one for $199.99 shipped, today only, originally $399.99. Featuring a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen, Mediatek MT6833 Dimensity 700 processor, 6GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, a triple rear camera (50MP Wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth), 13MP selfie camera, and a 5,000mAh battery. Product page.
Moto G 5G | 2022 | 2-Day Battery | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 6/256GB | 50 MP Camera | Moonlight Gray
- Compatible with T-Mobile 5G and Verizon 5G. Ready for 5G on other select networks dependent on availability; contact your service provider for...
- 5G speeds for all. Stream your favorite shows, download music, and video chat instantly without any lag.
- 50 MP camera system with Dual Capture. Take stunning pictures, portraits, and close-ups—even capture video and photos with rear and front cameras at...
It already has plenty of storage with 256GB, but users can add up to 1TB more with a microSD card. Thanks to its 5000 mAh battery, you should not run out of power for up to two days. However, when it does come time to charge, 10W rapid charging enables you power up quickly and get back to what matters. This smartphone is definitely a far cry from the original Motorola DynaTAC, which retailed for a whopping $3,995 ($11,252 today) back in 1984.
OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES LITE Case for CAVATAPPI - BLACK
- Compatible with CAVATAPPI
- DOES NOT come with a screen protector
- Soft inner and hard outer layers absorb and deflect impacts, open access to ports and speakers (no port covers)
Powered by 5G speeds and packed with advanced camera systems, brilliant displays, and long-lasting batteries, [the Moto G 5G] deliver[s] the features that consumers want most, while providing new opportunities for creativity,” said Motorola.