Photo credit: Evan Blass
The Motorola RAZR may have stole the show, but their upcoming Edge Plus is definitely no slouch. At $999, this flagship smartphone features a 6.7-inch OLED FHD+ (1080p) display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB of internal storage, a triple-lens rear camera setup (108MP primary / 16MP ultrawide / 8MP telephoto), a 25MP front-facing camera, Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a 5,000mAh battery. Read more for a video and additional information.
One caveat: the Motorola Edge Plus will be a Verizon-exclusive handset, with no unlocked version planned. A bright note is that it supports Verizon’s mmWave 5G network that offers faster speeds than sub-6GHz 5G. A less expensive Motorola Edge with a 64-megapixel main camera is reported to be launching alongside this one on April 22nd, possibly in an unlocked form.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies