You’ve seen the renders, now here’s an up-close look at the stunning $120K Aston Martin AMB 001 motorcycle, which was created in collaboration with legendary British motorcycle manufacturer Brough Superior. This work of art draws inspiration from the Aston Martin Valkyrie and is one of the most powerful street-legal bikes available, powered by a turbocharged, stressed-member v-twin engine generating 180 horsepower, all packaged in a lightweight carbon fiber frame that weighs in at just under 400 pounds. Read more for the video and additional information.
The aerodynamic cues all scream Aston Martin, including a strake across the tank separating the digital gauge display, while a double-wishbone front fork replaces the traditional telescoping units. In other words, every single component part on this bike, right down to the CNC’d monoblock brake calipers, was created with the utmost precision. Unfortunately, it’s going to be limited to just 100 examples worldwide, with production set to begin next year.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide
- 1295 pieces – Cool toy from the Goldfinger movie for boys and girls aged 16+ and for 007 car collectors and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 10262 007 toy car advanced building set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building blocks for creative construction