Aston Martin teamed up with Brough Superior to develop the AMB 001, the automaker’s first motorcycle. This limited edition bike is for the track-only and limited to just 100-units worldwide. It’s finished in Aston Martin’s familiar Stirling Green and Lime Essence colors, riding on matte black wheels, forks and brake assemblies. To keep things light (396-pounds), it boasts a carbon fiber body, with everything powered by a turbocharged 180-horsepower V-twin engine. Read more for additional pictures and information.
How fast is it? We’ll have to wait until the official numbers are out. On another note, each AMB 001 motorcycle will be hand-built and assembled at Brough Superior’s factory in Toulouse, France, priced at $120,000 USD, with the first deliveries scheduled for 2020.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- 1295 pieces – Cool toy from the Goldfinger movie for boys and girls aged 16+ and for 007 car collectors and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 10262 007 toy car advanced building set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building blocks for creative construction
This is what we believe a cutting-edge motorcycle should be and we are very proud to see the Aston Martin wings on a motorcycle for the first time. The finished product is a truly beautiful motorcycle; a design and engineering work of art,” said Marek Reichman, Aston Martin’s Executive VP and Chief Creative Officer.