There have been many pyramid-shaped UFOs in science fiction films, like the one you see above (right), but this is the first time that the US Navy confirmed a sighting made with a night vision camera. Filmmaker Jeremy Corbell claims that footage was captured by the USS Russell’s Nautical Or Otherwise Photographic Interpretation and Examination (SNOOPIE) team back in 2019, a specialized team that deals with all surface or airborne contacts with a vessel. Read more for the short video and additional information.
The Pentagon confirmed the footage’s authenticity in a statement this week that these were captured by U.S. navy personnel, though it declined to label them Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs) — the government’s official term for a UFO. They were originally shared at an Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) briefing on May 1, 2020.
- IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE: Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 4K/60FPS VIDEO: The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- BRAND-NEW S MODE: Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES: An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM: Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles.
These are authentic photos and video from actual military encounters with UFOs, generated to educate high-level intelligence officers within our military on the nature and presentation of the UAP-UFO phenomenon. It is my hope that these materials will be representative of a unique moment in modern history; a possible turning point towards the rational and transparent approach of investigating and exploring the mystery of the UFO phenomenon,” said Corbell.