Priced at over $1.7-million fully optioned, the ultra luxurious Vario Perfect 1200 Motorhome is what you want to be in during a zombie apocalypse if money is no object. In addition to rolling around in luxury, it has a built-in garage that can fit a Mercedes-AMG GT or a similarly-sized vehicle. It’s based on a Mercedes-Benz Actros 2453 chassis and powered by a 10.7-liter turbo-diesel six-cylinder engine generating 422 horsepower or an optional 12.8-liter engine making 523 hp. Read more for a video tour, additional pictures and information.
Inside, there are up to three expandable slide-out sections, and one configuration comes equipped with a hallway that leads to the living / sleeping areas. There’s also a full-featured bathroom, complete with an enclosed shower and sink. Other options include: washer / dryer, solar panels, Bose surround sound system, Apple TV, and a back-up generation should things really hit the fan.
- Build the world’s most popular car, packed with authentic 1960’s details!
- Includes curved fenders, distinctive hubcaps, round headlights, wing-mounted turn signals, surfer accessories, opening hood, trunk and doors
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Creator Expert Volkswagen Beetle (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in...
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.