Finnish company Verge recently unveiled their all-electric motorcycle called TS and what sets it apart from the competition is its hub-less rear wheel made, which is made possible due to a round electric motor mounted directly under the rim. This electric motor produces 107 horsepower and 737 pound-feet of torque, enabling it to accelerate from 0-60 mph in under 4-seconds. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
It tops out at 111 mph and gets 124-miles of range on the highway and 186-miles in the city on a full charge. You can fully charge it in 4 hours using the on-board charger or 50 minutes with a quick charger. The motorcycle is currently in pre-production and priced at $27,000. The first deliveries are expected to happen during the summer.
- VALID PHONE NUMBER REQUIRED FOR FREIGHT DELIVERY!
- POWERFUL ENGINE: Our mini bike is equipped with a 196cc engine and 25MPH top speed. This engine can support up to 240lbs.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Designed to combine a host of features into an excellent looking and sounding machine at an unbeatable value.
- EXTRA FEATURES: This bike features a front headlight, sturdy braking system, kick-stand, a storage compartment in front of the seat that mimics the original style gas tank, a chain guard, and exhaust heat shield. This unit is also CARB approved and compliant in California. Always wear a helmet and safety gear when operating.
- EASY TO OPERATE: This mini moto trail bike offers a fantastic way to keep riders of various skills levels in control. The easy effortless operation makes this the ideal motorbike for any kids and adult drivers.
Photo credit: Autoblog