Two passengers, Josh Giegel, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, and Sara Luchian, Director of Passenger Experience, successfully completed the first Virgin Hyperloop passenger test at the company’s 1,640-foot DevLoop test site in Las Vegas, where the company has previously run over 400 tests. The hyperloop pods utilizes electric propulsion and electromatic levitation inside a vacuum tube, reaching a top speed of 107 mph. The production vehicle should be able to achieve a top speed of 760 mph. Read more for a video and additional information.
The occupants were transported in the newly-unveiled XP-2 vehicle, designed by BIG – Bjarke Ingels Group and Kilo Design, which was specially designed with occupant safety and comfort in mind. However, the final production vehicle is aiming to be much larger and seat up to 28 passengers, while the XP-2 demonstration vehicle was built to show that passengers can in fact safely travel in a hyperloop vehicle.
- Build a remote control passenger train set with motorized engine, 2 cars, platform, signals and configurable circular track with this train set and tracks for kids!
- Use a 10-speed Bluetooth remote control to operate the motorized railway toy and take the 4 minifigures on their journey: 2 passengers, a train conductor and a train attendant
- Passenger Train locomotive with cars measures over 4-inch (11cm) high, 27-inch (69cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Engine section measures over 4-inch (11cm) high, 10-inch (26cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Platform measures over 2-inch (7cm) high, 4-inch (11cm) wide and 2-inch (6cm) deep
- 677 pieces – Train set for boys and girls aged between 6 and 12 and for fans and kids of all ages
- The LEGO City Passenger Train 60197 construction set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building bricks for creative construction
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up City Passenger Train.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 2 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!
For the past few years, the Virgin Hyperloop team has been working on turning its ground breaking technology into reality. With today’s successful test, we have shown that this spirit of innovation will in fact change the way people everywhere live, work, and travel in the years to come,” said Sir Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group.