At $1.7-million, the Volkner Mobil Performance S just might be the world’s most luxurious motor home. Featuring a fully customizable interior, complete with real wood, marble, two 55-inch displays, a separate bath / shower and a complete kitchenette set. However, that is not the most impressive thing about this vehicle, as aside from those standard features, it has a hydraulic lift keeps your supercar tucked away for the night. Read more for a video and additional information.
The fully equipped kitchen includes a unique “cooking island”, integrated dishwasher and a fully stocked cabinet of glassware. When you’re ready to clock out for the day, head on into the large double bedroom . One other feature you could possibly add are solar panels to ensure you never run out of power while on the road.
- The London bus comes with an array of brick-built details, including large windows, bright red curved bodywork, panoramic windshield, specially made standard-tread tires and a destination sign
- Interior details include worn look seating, open rear boarding deck with a hand pole, ticket bin, fire extinguisher and a half-spiral staircase that leads to the sightseeing deck
- Choose your favorite decade with the miniature, reversible Transit advertising posters, featuring a 1950S or present day London promotion
- This 6174047 is scaled for shelf display alongside other models in the LEGO Creator Expert vehicle series
- Measures over 7" (18cm) high, 13" (34cm) long and 5" (13cm) wide