The WD Black 5TB P10 Game Drive breathes new life to your PS4, Xbox One, or PC, and it can be picked up for $99.99 shipped, today only, originally $149.99. This is a top-tier external hard drive built specifically for gamers looking to expand the potential of their console or PC by saving their game library in an on-the-go form factor. Product page. Read more for two hands-on videos and additional information.
- Available in capacities up to 5TB(1) that can hold up to 125 games(2), so that you can save old favorites and still have room for new titles. |(1)As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |(2)Number of games based on a 36GB average per game. The number of games will vary based on file size, formatting, other programs, and factors.
- Comes with an 18-inch (457mm) USB Type-A to Micro-B cable with SuperSpeed interface up to 5Gbps. (Cable length may vary.)
- Compatible with Xbox Series X|S (play and store Xbox One games / archive Xbox Series X|S games) and PlayStation 5 (play and store PS4 games/archive PS5 games) consoles.
- Portable form factor with sleek metal top covering that provides fast access to your growing game library
- Premium HDD with 3-year limited warranty, purpose-built for gamers based on WD_BLACK quality and reliability.
This portable hard drive with 5TB can hold up to 125 games, based on a 36GB per game average. When its portable form factor is combined with an integrated USB 3.2 Gen 1 port, you’ll be able to access most of your game library on-the-go, wherever you are.
We constantly hear from gamers about how the performance and capacity limitations of their current systems challenge the quality of their gaming experiences. We are helping make room for the latest releases, whether a gamer has been playing for years or is just starting out and looking for a high-performance edge. With the latest additions to our WD_Black™ portfolio, anyone from the casual to hardcore gamer can now capture a variety of games, in one accessible place,” said Susan Park, vice president of product management, content solutions, Western Digital.