Does the 2021 Bentley Bentayga look somewhat familiar? If so, that’s because this model has adopted the automaker’s latest design language that can also be found on the new Continental GT and Flying Spur. These changes include a larger, more upright grille, an elliptical headlight design, elliptical taillights and a full-width tailgate. It’s powered by a 4.0-liter V8 generating 542 horsepower and 568 pound-feet (770 Newton-meters) of torque. Read more for an up-close video tour, additional pictures and information.
Inside, the luxurious interior has received some high-tech upgrades, like a 10.9-inch display screen with edge-to-edge graphics, wireless Apple CarPlay standard, Android Auto (market dependant), a larger touchscreen remote control tablet in the rear, similar to that introduced in the all-new Flying Spur, USB-C data ports and a wireless phone charger. An embedded SIM means that the My Bentley connected car features no longer require customers to provide their own data connection.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
With the new Bentayga, we’re repositioning the pinnacle of the luxury SUV segment to be even higher, even further away from the competition. We’ve listened to our customers and made improvements to the areas most important to them, and the new Bentayga is a thoroughly modern and beautiful extension of the original car’s abilities and achievements,” said Adrian Hallmark, Chairman and Chief Executive of Bentley Motors.