H/t: Car Scoops
Based on the Chiron, the Bugatti Centodieci is limited to just 10-units worldwide and pays homage to the EB110 powered by a quad-turbocharged 8.0L W16 engine producing 1,578 hp at 7,000 rpm. Despite all of the customization options available to the buyers who will pay at least $9.7-million USD, the automaker is not able to offer a wooden version. One artist decided to make his own, albeit on a much smaller scale. Read more for a build video and additional information.
Yes, this wooden version does drive, thanks to a small electric motor, which means that it can move, but won’t be able to hit 0-62 mph in 2.4-seconds like its real-life counterpart However, it did take quite a while to make sure all of the body details were including using a small chainsaw, chisel and hammer. However, the end result was well worth the time spent.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren