The Oppo Find X3 Pro smartphone has officially launched, and it’s touted as having the first True Billion Color Display. More specifically, it features a 6.7-inch (3216×1440) OLED display with a 120 Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 888 SoC, 12GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, and a 4500 mAh battery that boasts 65W wired SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charging as well as 30W wireless charging. What really sets it apart from the competition is the rear camera setup with 60x zoom microlens sensor. Read more for three videos, including a hands-on video review, and additional information.
Both of the Find X3 Pro’s wide and ultra-wide cameras sport an IMX766 50MP sensor, co-engineered with Sony. They capture rich, billion color images and video. It runs Oppo’s ColorOS 11.2, which combines with Google’s Android 11 operating system to deliver incredible experiences and class-leading privacy features, complete with full access to the Google Play Store. Available March 30 in Europe, priced at $1,372 USD.
- A day’s power in 15 minutes – Eliminate charging anxiety with Warp Charge 65. All it takes is a short charge to get you ready for your day
- Ultra Smooth 120Hz Fluid Display – Experience a 6.55” ultra-smooth display, with stunning color accuracy. The OnePlus 8T display refreshes twice as fast as standard displays, making everyday use on the smartphone feel much smoother
- Powerhouse Performance for Gaming – Play the most graphically intensive games and use demanding productivity apps with ease and no lag, thanks to the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- Versatile 48 MP Quad Camera – Shoot brilliant photos and videos with the 48 MP main camera,
- 123° epic Ultra-Wide camera: take cinematic Ultra-Wide shots with a sweeping 16 MP Ultra-Wide Camera
We have taken inspiration from the depths of the cosmos, from the future, and the past, to deliver OPPO Find X3 Pro, created to fit seamlessly in your life while opening it to new worlds. Every millimetre, inside and out, is designed to be powerful and flexible, immersive and always sparking beautiful emotions with Billion Colour brilliance,” said Lie Liu, President of Global Marketing, OPPO.