Many already know that the European Commission (EC) announced that manufacturers must create a universal charging solution for phones and other small electronic devices, which means that Apple may eventually have to build a USB-C compatible iPhone model some time in the near future. Unfortunately (or fortunately), this may still be years away from being implemented. So, Ken Pillonel, a robotics engineer, decided to create his own USB-C iPhone. Read more for a short video and additional information.
This USB-C mod isn’t just for aesthetics purposes, as it’s capable of both charging and data transfers. The hardest task was getting the electronics to work, and the next step was to reverse-engineer the Apple C94 connector and making a custom PCB with a female USB C port. Before installation, the schematics for the project were set and tested ahead of fitting everything inside the iPhone itself.
- Portable Charger [15W Max Wireless Charging]: Wireless portable charger support 5W, 7.5W,10W and 15W Max wireless fast charging. Conveniently charge your QI-Certified devices up to 15W without connect cable.
- 25W PD Fast Charging & QC 4.0 Fast Charing Output: portable charger with 25W power delivery 3.0 output and quick charge 4.0 output, combine to deliver an optimized charge to your devices at up to 25 W. Fast charging for cellphone up to 100% within 1.5 hours.USB-C fast charging cable and PD wall charger full charge this portable charger within 3.5 hours.
- Simultaneous Charging + Smart LED Indictators: Get a 15W wireless charge for your Qi-Certified cellphones while charging another device via one of two micro usb outport (QC 4.0 +2.1A) or usb-c 25W PD port. The LED battery level indicator show the remaining battery level.You will know when this power bank need be charged.
- High Capacity & Safe of Power Bank: 30,800mAh capacity can charge more than 8 times for iphone 12 and 6 times for iphone 12 pro max. power bank built-in intelligent chip can protect your devices against overcharge, overdischarge, excessive curretns , short circuits or overheating.
- What You Get: FOCHEW Wireless Portable Charger (2021 Version), Micro USB Cable (Not including USB C cable), User manual. And 24 month warranty policy and 24 hours great customer service.