The Wyze Smart Door Lock is WiFi, Bluetooth and Alexa-enabled, all for $89.99 shipped, today only, originally $107.98. You’ll be able to unlock or lock your door from anywhere in the world at the push of a button in the Wyze companion app. There’s a built-in gyroscope that detects door position so that it can notify you if it’s left open and won’t auto-lock either. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Wyze smart lock: Lock or unlock your door from anywhere using the Wyze app. Wyze Lock connects to your WiFi via the included Wyze Lock Gateway. Enable auto-lock and auto-unlock to never have to think about keys or codes again
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
- Simple sharing: Wyze Lock lets you easily share access to your home with friends, family, contractors, dog walkers, and really, whoever you want. See a history of lock and unlock events. Wyze Lock gives you complete control of who has access to your home
- Door position detection: Wyze Lock not only tells you the lock status, but also if the door is open or closed. Unlike other locks, Wyze Lock has a built-in gyroscope to know the position of the door. No need for separate sensors
- Keyless door entry: Simply walk up to your door and have it unlock automatically and then lock behind you once you're inside. Purchase Wyze Lock Keypad and Wyze Cam separately for added security and surveillance. Works with your current key and deadbolt.
The Wyze smart door lock automatically knows when you get home via the app and unlocks as you approach your door, while locking it behind you once it closes. It can be installed in under 15 minutes with a simple screwdriver, and is compatible with most single-cylinder deadbolts (has a keyhole on only one side). Yes, the app has two-factor authentication so in case you lose your smartphone, no thieves can gain access to your home.
- A Wire-free keypad meant for Wyze Lock (sold separately): Wyze Lock Keypad is a completely wireless Bluetooth keypad meant to work with Wyze Lock (sold separately).
- One-touch lock: Just push the lock button and go.
- Time-based guest codes: Create and share codes with family, friends, or contractors. Configure them to work on different days at different times.
- LED backlight: Wyze Lock Keypad has crisp, LED-backlit keys so you can clearly see where to enter your code.
- Weatherproof: Wyze Lock Keypad is IPX5 weather-rated, which means it’s built to withstand the elements.