The eufy Security Smart Lock comes complete with a WiFi bridge, and you can get one for $139.99 shipped, today only, originally $169.99. Its stainless steel plating ensures that the Smart Lock can endure up to 2473 lb (1122 kg) of weight, enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use. You can also lock and unlock remotely as you approach via Bluetooth with the free eufy Security app. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video preview and additional information.
- Multiple Ways to Unlock: Open remotely via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi with the eufy Security app, or by using either the electronic touchscreen keypad or the key.
- Automatic Locking: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically behind you, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry or your hands are full.
- Control From Anywhere: Unlock Smart Lock from anywhere, anytime, right from your phone via the eufy Security app. Let in friends and guests without having to get up, or unlock for your cleaner or kids while you’re at work.
- BHMA Grade 2 Security Certification: Certified by the American National Standards Institute to work after locking and unlocking 250,000 times, Smart Lock can easily handle the daily comings and goings of a busy household.
- Bank-Grade Security: Smart Lock stores your in-app data locally using a bank-grade AES128 encryption chip—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
The activity log lets you check the records to see who has been entering and exiting your home. Plus, it’s been certified by BHMA to lock and unlock 250,000 times, which means that you could leave your house twice a day for 340 years and the Smart Lock would still be going strong. In emergency situations, you’ll be able to unlock your Smart Lock using a portable charger when it is out of power.