The Xiaomi Note 10 may not have the most powerful mobile chipset, but it’s definitely no slouch in the camera department. Featuring a 6.47-inch curved AMOLED display with integrated fingerprint sensor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, a five rear camera setup (108-megapixel f/1.69 wide, 12-megapixel f/2 2x telephoto, 5-megapixel f/2 5x telephoto, 20-megapixel f/2.2 ultrawide, and 2-megapixel macro), 32-megapixel front-facing selfie camera, USB-C connectivity, and a 5,260mAh battery with 30W fast charger included. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
Sure, the Mi Note 10 isn’t fast as its competitors running Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 chipset, but it’s definitely a smartphone for those who take mobile photography seriously. As far as user interface, it boasts the MiUI 11 skin, which is based on Android OS, but with its own apps and store in addition to Google’s Play Store. Best of all, the Mi Note 10 is priced at just over $600 USD factory unlocked.
- M1901F7G Factory Unlocked, Android 9.0; MIUI 10
- Rear camera 48MP + 5MP 1.6 μm; 4-in-1 superpixel and 13M front camera
- Large screen: 6.35 Inches 19.5: 9 FHD + Display 2340x1080
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE octa-core processor, Adreno 512 GPU, 4000mAh battery
- Memory RAM: 4 GB; Storage: 64GB internal ROM, 4G LTE band 1 (2100), 3 (1800), 5 (850), 7 (2600), 8 (900), 34 (2000), 38 (2600), 39 (1900), 40 (2300), 41 (2500); 3G HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100; 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2