Some US states are requiring that all new passenger vehicles sold to be zero-emission by 2035, but what if you have a classic car that could use a modern upgrade? Zero Labs has just the modular skateboard electric platform for the job. It’s claimed to be the “world’s first complete electric platform developed specifically for transforming the most beloved classic gasoline and diesel vehicles into clean energy heroes,” and is great for vehicles like the Ford Bronco. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
This 85 kWh or 100 kWh platform is fully customizable, powered by an integrated 400V battery, and generates up to 600 hp. That’s right, you can select from either a single- or dual-motor setups with up to a 235-mile range on a single charge. You would also get DC fast charging, regenerative braking, and 24/7 thermal management. Other features include a four-wheel independent suspension, optional Fox shocks, and an upgraded Brembo brake package. There’s no word yet on pricing, but it’s set to launch in 2021.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems
- Designed for Lego 42109,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
After more than 5 years of engineering and testing and use in all 2020/2021 full vehicle rebuilds, we are now proud to offer electric platforms which are designed to transform four gasoline and diesel vehicle formats each with numerous makes, models and size configurations. Final specifications and full list of available model sizes will be available prior to manufacturing,” said the company.