The 11-inch Apple iPad Pro M1 is powerful enough to replace most laptops, and you can get one for $699 shipped, this weekend only, originally $799. Featuring an 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion technology, 128GB of internal storage, a dual rear camera system (12MP Wide + 10MP Ultra-Wide), and USB-C connectivity. Product page.
- Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
- Stunning 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- TrueDepth camera system featuring Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
- Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi
Its 8-core CPU design features the world’s fastest CPU cores in low-power silicon, while the M1’s 8-core GPU is in a class of its own, offering up to 40 percent faster GPU performance. Plus, the industry-leading power efficiency of M1 means all-day battery life in the slim compact design of an iPad Pro. Before the iPad Pro, there was the Apple VideoPad 2 tablet.
- Logitech Combo Touch keyboard case is compatible with iPad Pro 11-inch (1st, 2nd, 3rd generation) - A1980, A2013, A1934, A1979, A2228, A2068, A2230, A2231, A2377, A2459, A2301, A2460
- Do it all with Combo Touch: Four versatile use modes allow you to type, sketch, view and read without ever having to remove your iPad Pro from the keyboard case
- Detachable keyboard and adjustable kickstand: Remove the keyboard when you're done typing for more flexibility and enjoy 50 degrees of adjustable viewing angles
- Large, click-anywhere trackpad: This iPad keyboard case features a responsive and reliable trackpad that allows you to use the entire surface to work and perform Multi-Touch trackpad gestures
- Backlit, laptop-like keyboard: Backlit keys auto-adjust to your environment with 16 levels of brightness and a full row of iPadOS shortcut keys provide one-tap access to volume controls and more
The revolutionary M1 chip has been a breakthrough for the Mac, and we’re incredibly excited to bring it to iPad Pro…combined with the advanced features of iPadOS and a powerful pro app ecosystem all in a device users can hold in one hand — there’s nothing else like iPad Pro,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.