Just when you thought the Ford GT couldn’t get any better, the company unveils the special Liquid Carbon edition. Boasting a naked carbon fiber shell, this vehicle has no paint, just a special clearcoat specially designed to highlight each weave in its skin, but buyers can personalize it with over-the-top stripes or a center stripe from the Carbon Series. Plus, carbon fiber wheels also come standard. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
The twin-turbocharged 3.5L V6 now generates 660-horsepower and has a new engine calibration that creates a broader torque curve. Upgraded internals include pistons and ignition coils are used, while larger intercoolers ensure the engine stays cool. As for sound, it comes equipped with a lightweight Akrapovič titanium exhaust system.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
Ford GT continues to be the pinnacle of Ford performance. GT is always the ultimate expression of Ford racing innovation, and as
we know from the 1966 Le Mans through today, that means constantly raising our game for our customers as well as earning the checkered flag,” said Ed Krenz, Ford Performance chief program engineer.