If you’ve been waiting for the 2021 Ford GT, expect an all-new graphics package with customizable colors showcasing features that help deliver all 660-horsepower during the most intense track sessions. No other details were released, but we can assume that most of what can be found on the 2020 model year to apply here, including a premium Akrapovič titanium exhaust as standard equipment for GT. Read more for a video and additional information.
Other features may include additional engine cooling and airflow updates, including new buttress air ducts designed to increase air flow by 50 percent while larger intercoolers keep charge air temperatures cooler, preserving peak power for the most intense, high-temperature sessions at the track.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
Ford GT continues to be the pinnacle of Ford performance. GT is always the ultimate expression of Ford racing innovation, and as we know from the 1966 Le Mans through today, that means constantly raising our game for our customers as well as earning the checkered flag,” said Ed Krenz, Ford Performance chief program engineer.
An all-new graphics package with customizable colors will be available for the 2021 #FordGT, highlighting features that help deliver all 660 horsepower during the most strenuous track sessions. pic.twitter.com/dri2R8nDwX
— Ford Motor Company (@Ford) July 4, 2020