Photo credit: Oli G.
The Lamborghini Urus concept made its debut at the 2012 Beijing Auto Show and is powered by a twin-turbocharged 4.0L V8, a modified version of Audi’s 4.0 L V8, generating 641 hp, mated to an 8-speed ZF 8HP automatic transmission. German-based tuner HGP wanted to make this SUV a lot faster by equipping it with their Stage 2 upgrade kit, which includes larger turbos as well as a new air intake, to boost output to 947 hp and 922 lb-ft of torque.Read more for a video and additional information.
If you don’t need nearly 1,000 hp for daily driving, HGP also offers a Stage 1 kit that’s basically just modified ECU software that increases power to 781 hp and 752 lb-ft of torque. In the test drive video above, the Stage 2 Urus manages to complete the quarter mile in a mere 10.54 seconds, which is blistering fast for any SUV.
- This stunning, collectible toy playset featuring 2 LEGO Lamborghini race cars is packed with authentic details and is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action!
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO replicas come with a start line with 'lights,' plus 2 racing driver minifigures
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO Speed Champions debut with these two amazing cars, making this a collectible set to display and use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas!
- This 663-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls ages 8+ and makes a great LEGO gift
- The Lamborghini Huracán model measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!