The 2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye has been unveiled, and it definitely looks as menacing as its name implies. Sporting a widebody exterior with integrated fender flares that add 3.5 inches of body width and new 20-inch-by-11-inch Lightweight Carbon Black wheels wrapped in Pirelli 305/35ZR20 tires to start things off. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The main draw is its supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI high-output V8 generating 797 horsepower and 707 lb-ft., mated to a TorqueFlite 8HP90 eight-speed automatic transmission, enabling it to hit 60mph in the mid-3s. Suspension wise, you get Adaptive Damping, SRT drive modes, line lock, and large 15.7-inch Brembo brakes up front. Available next Spring, with pricing yet to be announced, but based on its predecessor, expect it to cost around $78,000 USD.
- Inspire kids to recreate their favorite scenes from the Fast & Furious movies with this amazing LEGO Technic Dom’s Dodge Charger 42111, an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car
- With 1,077 pieces, this cool building set provides a fun challenge for kids who love toy model cars; Inspired by the original 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, this faithful replica is packed with realistic details
- Authentic features let kids recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower; After playing, kids can show off the model in the famous wheelstand position
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO Technic sets; With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- LEGO Technic building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards; No batteries are required for this fun race-car toy
The magic of the Dodge Charger is that it delivers all the performance of a true American muscle car while also being able to deliver a family of four or five, day in and day out. The Charger is a big, comfortable, five-passenger sedan that can run the quarter-mile in the mid-10s, 0-60 in the mid 3s and reach a top speed of 203 mph, and be your daily driver,” said Tim Kuniskis, Global Head of Alfa Romeo and Head of Passenger Cars – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America.