Headed to SEMA 2021 (Nov. 2-5) in Las Vegas is Highway Star, a mashup of vehicles being built by Wisconsin-based tuners Hemi Autoworks and Ellsworth Racing. This vehicle is based on a Dodge Viper chassis, but has the body of a 1970 Dodge Challenger. The chassis was extended by 13-inches to accommodate the Challenger body, while fender flares were added to make room for the 19-inch wheels and ultra wide tires. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Underneath the hood, you’ll find supercharged 6.2-liter Hellcat V8 generating 707 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 6-speed manual Viper transmission with a Mantic Clutch triple-disc flywheel. The engine is mostly stock, but some notable upgrades include porting by Kong Performance, and heat-shielding spacers from FI Interchillers. As for suspension, it comes equipped with upgraded coilovers, larger brakes and an improved cooling system.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play