The Jeep Wrangler 4xe’s plug-in hybrid powertrain is capable of up to 25 miles of nearly silent, zero-emission, electric-only propulsion, making it a perfevt daily driver without range anxiety and also a capable off-road vehicle. It accomplishes this with a turbocharged 2.0-liter I-4 engine, paired with two electric motors and a 400-volt, 17-kilowatt-hour lithium-ion battery pack located beneath the second-row of seats. This plug-in hybrid generates 375 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
The Wrangler’s 4xe hybrid system also includes an Integrated Dual Charging Module (ICDM), which combines a battery charger and a DC/DC converter into a single unit that is more compact than two separate components as well as a next-generation Power Inverter Module (PIM). Available in three models: 4xe, Sahara 4xe and Rubicon 4xe. Both the Wrangler 4xe and Wrangler Sahara 4xe models come equipped with full-time 4×4 systems, front and rear next-generation Dana 44 axles and are fitted with the Selec-Trac two-speed transfer case with a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio. Available early next year, with pricing yet to be announced.
- Fans of LEGO Technic sets and Land Rover vehicles will enjoy an immersive and rewarding building experience with this highly authentic LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender replica, packed with realistic features and functions
- This collectible model of the quintessential 2019 Land Rover Defender really captures the vehicle’s level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, making it a great display piece for the home or office
- Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this building toy has working steering, 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel, gear section with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear, plus forward-folding seats for visual access to the gearbox
- This 2,573-piece LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender 42110 delivers an immersive building experience and makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+. Measures over 8-inch (22cm) high, 16-inch (42cm) long and 7-inch (20cm) wide
- Designed for Lego 42110,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Land Rover Defender from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
Our Jeep 4xe vehicles will be the most efficient, responsible and capable that the brand has ever created. We are committed to make Jeep the greenest SUV brand. The electrification of the Jeep lineup will allow commuters to travel solely on electric power, delivering an efficient and fun on-road experience and offering an ability to enjoy even more Jeep capability off-road in nearly complete silence,” said Christian Meunier, Global President of Jeep Brand – FCA.