Photo credit: Fleet Logging
When you think of semi-trucks, Lamborghini doesn’t normally pop into your head, but Fleet Logging decided to turn some well known supercar manufacturers into big rigs. Let’s just say that some of them look better than others, but all of them would most likely be able to compete with the Tesla Semi, which is still on track for a 2021 release. On a related note, did you know that there are differences between Europen and North American semi-trucks? That’s right, nearly all European models are cab over engine, while the majority of North American trucks are “conventional”. The former translates into shorter trucks with longer trailers within the legal maximum total length.
LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione 75890 Building Kit (198 Pieces)
- Build, race and display the Ferrari F40 Competizione with a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, plus interchangeable car spoilers and hoods to...
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
LEGO Technic Fast & Furious Dom's Dodge Charger 42111, Toy Racing Car Model Building Kit, Iconic Collector's Set Gift Idea
- Dom’s Dodge Charger race car is an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car, inspired by the original 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
- Authentic features let fans recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower
- Check out the V8 engine, plus two nitro bottles for extra power. If things get too hot, there’s a fire extinguisher in the cockpit