The 2021 Porsche 911 Targa 4 and 4S have just been unveiled. What sets this model apart from the others is its fully automatic roof system that can be automatically opened or closed in just 19 seconds at the touch of a button. Both models are powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.0L 6-cylinder boxer engine generating 379 hp / 443 hp respectively, enabling them to accelerate from zero to 60 mph in just 4.0 / 3.4 seconds when equipped with PDK and the optional Sport Chrono Package. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Both models also come equipped with an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission (PDK) and intelligent all-wheel drive Porsche Traction Management (PTM) as standard to deliver blistering road performance, traction and driving enjoyment. Or, for the driving purists, the 911 Targa 4S can be ordered with a seven-speed manual transmission at no charge, which includes the Sport Chrono package as standard. They’re expected to hit dealerships late this year, priced at $119,300 for the 2021 911 Targa 4 and $135,200 for the 2021 911 Targa 4S.
- Officially licensed by Porsche - 1:14 rc Porsche 918 Spyder model car measures 12.1” x 6.2” x 3.15”; Made of top-grade safe ABS plastic; Color available in black.
- Highly-detailed exterior and interior – Features with authentic body styling, working LED headlights and taillights, 4-wheel independent suspension systems, shock absorption, differential mechanism, high gloss paint job, silver rims wrapped in rubber grip tires.
- Full Functions - Forward, reverse, stop, turn left & turn right; Remote range up to 98 feet, Speed 5-6 mph, Single frequency available in 2.4GHz.
- Batteries NOT included - Requires 5 x AA for the rc Porsche car and 1 x 9V for the remote; Package includes 1 x 1/14 Porsche 918 Spyder model car, 1 x dual-grip remote-controller and 1 x user guide.
- Manufactured by Rastar Group; Factory assembled, Ready to run, Easy to play; Suitable for children: Ages 6+; Great Porsche rc cars for adults and Porsche toy car for kids.
Like on all Porsche 911 Carrera models, the electronically-controlled variable damping Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) system is standard equipment on the new 911 Targa models. This system automatically adjusts the damping characteristics focused on maximizing driving comfort and handling to each driving situation, and has two modes that can be activated by the touch of a button: Normal and Sport,” said Porsche.