NASA scientists have allegedly discovered evidence of a parallel universe located right next to ours, where all the rules of physics seem to be operating in reverse. This finding came about when the team used NASA’s Antarctic Impulsive Transient Antenna (ANITA) to conduct an experiment in Antarctica, and found particles that might be from outside our own universe. Read more for two videos and additional information.
A giant balloon was used to transport the device, which detects ultra-high energy cosmic-ray neutrinos, high above Antarctica, where there cold, dry air is plentiful, providing the perfect conditions to use it, as there is little to no radio interference. These high-energy particles are millions of times more powerful than anything we can make on Earth, and have become a great interest to astrophysicists.
- Bring to life the rocket launch that took humans to the moon with the meter-high (approximately 1: 110 scale) model rocket of the NASA Apollo Saturn V. This space toy with astronaut figures lets you role play the many missions the Saturn V completed.
- The Saturn V rocket kit includes 3 removable rocket stages (first, s-ii second, and s-ivb third) below the launch escape system, command and service module. Plus, there are 2 minifigures to accompany the Lunar Lander and splashdown rocket toy.
- After building the Saturn V rocket, you can display the spacecraft horizontally with 3 stands. The Lunar Lander docks with the command and service modules while the Lunar Orbiter sends the rocket into space.
- Recreate space adventures with this NASA toy and action figures based off of the included booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this build and play set
- This spaceship toy measures over 39 inches (100cm) high and 6 inches (17cm) in diameter. It includes 1,900 pices and is ideal for boys and girls 14 years or older.
When ANITA was turned on, it detected a tau neutrino, or a heavier particle coming from “up” out of the Earth in 2016, which means that these particles are traveling back in time and may be evidence of a parallel universe.