Here’s a first look at the 2022 Honda Civic prototype, and in a Solar Flare Pearl color. Available late spring 2021, it will be launched in the standard Civic Sedan trim, followed by the sporty Civic Hatchback, performance-focused Civic Si, and the track-ready Civic: Type R. This 11th-generation Civic is even sportier, thanks to a new chassis, more powerful fuel-efficient powertrains, multiple new Civic-first technologies, and further advancements in active as well as passive safety features. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Inside the cabin, we get several new Civic-first technologies, including an all-digital driver’s meter cluster and a new 9-inch full-HD Display Audio touchscreen mounted atop the low-set instrument panel. Plus, it comes with an advanced new version of Honda’s Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure with both improved occupant and pedestrian collision protection.
- Build a LEGO Technic Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer to traverse rough terrain and pull high-speed wheelies, turns and spins!
- This 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- 324 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic RC Stunt Racer 42095 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
Civic has always exceeded expectations, and the all-new Civic will continue that legacy of setting the standard for compact cars with human-centered design, outstanding dynamics, style, safety performance and driver enjoyment,” said Dave Gardner, executive vice president of National Operations, American Honda Motor Co., Inc.