Elon Musk unveiled the Cybertruck last November, and ever since then, fans have been pre-ordering the vehicle, with some going as far as creating their own versions. This person built a half-scale version and pit it against a DeLorean DMC-12. This miniature Cybertruck isn’t just some toy, as it boasts an iPad dashboard capable of controlling various functions, including the vehicle’s LED lights, a charging port and most importantly, a tri-motor powertrain. Read more for the video and additional information.
Yes, the half-scale recreation also has “Tesla armor glass”, and if you’re looking to build your own, expect to shell out at least $50,000 with labor. Aside from the race, The Hacksmith performs a few donuts and manages to tow a large trailer using the Cybertruck. Will there be a half-scale Cybertruck V.2, possibly once Elon Musk reveals the updated version next month.
- Head Back to the Future in the iconic, time-traveling DeLorean!
- Complete with working lights and the must-have flux capacitor, the DeLorean is ready to go once Dr. Emmett Brown arrives with the plutonium cores!
- Then the action begins as Marty McFly and the good doctor travel back in time, along with trusty old Einstein. The duo is sporting their 1985 outfits
- Set includes the DeLorean, Marty McFly, Dr. Emmett Brown, Einstein the dog, skateboard, flux capacitor, plutonium cores and case, and lots of other accessories
- Recommended for ages six years and up