The 2022 Nissan GT-R NISMO has just made its debut, alongside a special edition version, which are both planned to launch this October in Japan. Both models will be offered in the new, NISMO-exclusive NISMO Stealth Gray body color, while the special edition sports a NISMO-exclusive clear-coated carbon fiber hood and 20-inch Rays aluminum forged wheels that sport a red accent, matching existing accents around the body. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
It’s powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.8L V6 engine producing 592 hp and 481 lb-ft of torque, but the special edition utilizes new high-precision, weight-balanced parts, including the piston rings, connecting rods, crankshaft, flywheel, crank pulley and valve springs dialed in with tighter tolerances to deliver snappier revs as well as quicker turbo spooling. Whatever model you decide on, each engine is handcrafted by its own takumi technician, complete with a takumi certification plate on the engine in an exclusive color.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
The GT-R NISMO has always been an ongoing pursuit of ultimate driving pleasure. We take a holistic approach, seeking precision performance through a meticulous balance of engine components and shaving weight, and incrementally evolving the GT-R’s appearance to deliver the ultimate balance of power, performance and excitement to our customers,” said Hiroshi Tamura, chief product specialist of the GT-R.