H/t: Car Scoops
While production of the Dodge Viper ended in 2017, they are still one of the most popular vehicles with tuners due to its bulletproof engine. Calvo Motorsports managed to get their hands on one of these and transformed it into a 2,630-horsepower beast. How so? It now comes equipped with a 9.0L V10 engine paired with two 8686 turbochargers, a Motec engine management system and a host of other mods, all running on E85. Read more for a video and additional information.
When at the track, this flex-fuel powered Viper churns out 2,630 horsepower at 7,150 rpm and 1,985 pound-feet of torque at 6,650 rpm, which puts the Bugatti Chiron, or at least in factory form, to shame. If you have a Dodge Viper and want a similar tune, expect to shell out more than $65,000 USD, as their CM1300 package is priced as such, but with far less horsepower.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building