The 32GB Apple TV 4K (Latest Model) is arguably the best streaming device on the market today, and you can get one for $129.99 shipped, today only, originally $179. Thanks to the A12 Bionic chip, Apple TV 4K now boasts high frame rate HDR (High Dynamic Range) and Dolby Vision support, perfect for fast-moving action at 60FPS. Product page.
- Dolby Atmos for immersive, room-filling sound
- A12 Bionic chip gives a big boost to audio, video, and graphics, for even better game and app experiences
- 4K High Frame Rate HDR with Dolby Vision for fluid, crisp video
Utilizing an innovative color balance process, Apple TV 4K seamlessly works with iPhone and its advanced sensors to improve a television’s picture quality. That’s right, it uses the light sensor in iPhons to compare the color balance to the industry-standard specifications used by cinematographers worldwide. Video output is then custom tailored to deliver much more accurate colors and improved contrast, all without customers ever having to adjust their television settings. Unfortunately, you’ll still need to do some work to get a Nintendo Super Scope to work on a modern TV.
- REAL 4K NANOCELL DISPLAY: Bring your favorite shows to life with bright, vivid NanoCell. Local dimming brings you deep blacks and more balanced...
- QUAD CORE PROCESSOR 4K: Our Quad Core Processor 4K gives you a smooth, crisp viewing experience with enhanced contrast, color and blacks.
- HOME CINEMA EXPERIENCE: See and feel like you're in the action with Active HDR. See movies exactly how directors intended with Filmmaker Mode.And with...
Apple TV 4K is in a category of its own, leveraging a deep integration of Apple hardware, software, and services that delivers a massive upgrade to any TV for the very best cinematic experience. With the A12 Bionic and the all-new Siri Remote, Apple TV 4K lets customers enjoy their favorite shows, movies, and more in the highest quality, with simple and intuitive controls. And of course, Apple TV 4K offers easy access to Apple services, along with thousands of apps on the App Store for even more entertainment options,” said Bob Borchers, Apple’s vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing.