Photo credit: Oddity Central
Lalastein is a professional 3D scanning expert and camera man who has worked on several Japanese films. However, he wanted to be known for his side projects, which is creating ultra-realistic face masks using 3D printers. To accomplish this, he used a Super Scan Studio Face Rig 3D scanner and a Stratasys J750 3D printer. Read more for additional pictures and information.
These masks don’t just sit on his shelf, as he uses them for online video meetings and conferences to let him catch some shut-eye without being caught. Let’s just say that all of those Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc. video conferences don’t have to be so tedious, as long as you appear to be paying attention, or so Lalastein thinks.
- The X-Max with pioneered creation of two different ways for placing the filament. Ventilative printing or enclosed constant temperature printing for you to choose when printing the different types of filament.
- 5-inch full color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes for easy operation
- Build size: 300mm x 250mm x 300mm / 11.8" x 9.8" x 11.8"
- Full metal support more stable than plastic support;Aviation aluminum, CNC machining aluminum alloy
- QIDI TECH Professional Amazon after-service team,if you have any problem about our 3d printer,we will reply to you within 24 hours.Free one-year warranty.