Most people would agree that going to work definitely isn’t on the top of their “fun” list, but what if your workplace looked like the Google Zurich office above? One that comes complete with massage chairs, game rooms, and lots more. Continue reading to see five more awesome office designs that think outside the box.
- One percent of U.S. employers allow employees to take naps during working hours.
- People in the U.S. spend at least 1896 hours per year at work.
- Women business owners employ 35% more people than all the Fortune 500 companies combined.
- No piece of normal-size paper can be folded in half more than seven times.
- During thinking, we only use about 35% of our brains.
- A typist’s fingers travel 12.6 miles during an average workday.
- More American workers (18%) call sick on Friday than any other day of the week.