Video games should be something that everyone can enjoy, and the 8BitDo Lite SE controller aims to help those with limited mobility do so as well. All of its buttons and joysticks were engineered with less resistance, while increasing sensitivity to offer more flexibility to those in need.
Unlike standard game controllers, every button on the 8BitDo Lite SE can be directly accessed on the face, even the L3 / R3 triggers have dedicated buttons, complete with a non-slip matte bottom. The latter means that it’s designed to hold in place while you play on a table or flat surface. Available for pre-order now for $34.99, with shipments beginning on July 15th. It would still work perfectly on the Nissan OGUshow ES Mobility Concept for those who like playing on-the-go.
- 7-inch OLED screen - Enjoy vivid colors and crisp contrast with a screen that makes colors pop
- Wired LAN port - Use the dock’s LAN port when playing in TV mode for a wired internet connection
- 64 GB internal storage - Save games to your system with 64 GB of internal storage
- Enhanced audio – Enjoy enhanced sound from the system’s onboard speakers when playing in Handheld and Tabletop modes.
- Wide adjustable stand – Freely angle the system’s wide, adjustable stand for comfortable viewing in Tabletop mode. Nintendo Switch – OLED Model supports all Joy-Con controllers and Nintendo Switch software
Lite SE was created in collaboration over the last year with two passionate members of the 8BitDo community: father and son, Andreas and Oskar Karlsson. It has been 8BitDo’s pleasure to collaborate with Andreas and Oskar and engineer a controller to meet the needs of passionate gamers with limited mobility like Oskar,” said the company.