The 8Bitdo Zero 2 controller may be keychain-sized, but it works with a variety of platforms, the Nintendo Switch included, all for $19.99. Weighing just 20g, it features a D-pad, four face buttons, two shoulder buttons, Start, and Select, making it great for classic retro games. In addition to the Switch, it’s compatible with Windows PCs, Android, Macs, and Raspberry Pi devices. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Windows, Android, macOS and more.
- Upgradeable firmware
- Made for 2D games
- English (Subtitle)
When you’re done playing, you can charge it up via Micro USB. Just 1-hour of charging time provides up to eight hours of continuous play. You can also pair it as an X-input or D-input device. The controller is available in pink, yellow and turquoise colors.
- 3 Play Styles: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-9+ Hours of Battery Life *Will vary depending on software usage conditions
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming; Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless multiplayer
- Model number: HAC-001(-01)