Manually masking objects in Lightroom can take quite a while to say the least, but now, there’s a much easier way to make selective adjustments in Adobe Camera Raw within Lightroom. Available on October 26th across all platforms, the Adobe Research Team have developed AI-powered selection tools, including Select Subject and the Sky Replacement tool, making it easy to precisely select objects. Read more for a demonstration video and additional information.
Both Select Subject and Sky Replacement tools make it easy to identify the subject in a photo (regardless if living or an inanimate object) or the sky, resulting in a quick precise selection. The AI-based masks then create a grayscale image, where lighter values represent varying levels of selection and pure black represents no selection being made to that area. Plus, there are also now mask groups, which lets users combine any mask tool with any other mask tool.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
A major topic we heard from our customers was that they wanted a consistent experience no matter where they used the tools. Many customers use a combination of devices and applications and want to make sure that they can start and refine edits with the same tools and capabilities, regardless of where they are. To support this goal, we made sure that every single tool and capability works on any device and in all apps,” said Adobe.